okay i admit it -----I like swag and I love door prizes; There has been many seminars or conferences were I have walked away with my admission and/or travel expenses were paid for by my "loot" At the Ancestry Day in San Francisco the fee was 42 dollars---a very huge bargain in itself. I paid 5 dollars for an "expert" to translate documents from Spain.
AND: I won a door prize!! There were probably more than 45 door prizes to be won. The door prizes included a years subscription to World Ancestry, Fold 3, all things genealogy related. My prize was a gift certificate to a record course of my choice in the Certificate in Genealogy Studies Program offered by the The National Institute for Genealogical Studies in affiliation with the University of St Michael's College in the University of TORONTO ----an 89 dollar value.
Well, I will let you know which class I decide to take and how it goes. Just now I need to find some quiet time....... to focus. Silly me, I want to put all my closets in order, declutter myself before I start. I like to get everything out of a class/ seminar/ conference I can glean.
And I am a morning person!
Exciting news!---- Watch out probably more genealogy data blogs than a person can fathom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment